FireAde 2000 Fire Suppression Foam
FireAde 2000 foam - the best foam for coal fire suppression. Period.
Red Dog Services is a proud distributor of FireAde 2000. FireAde 2000 is the result of a newest technology in foam formulation and is the first, and only, true multi-class fire fighting foam that is also an environmentally friendly Green Technology Agent™.
FireAde 2000 has been certified as a Class A wetting agent per NFPA 18-2006, and as a Class B Foam under UL 162, NFPA 11 and 16. It has also been certified per EN1568 and ICAO Level B. No other single foam product that can make these claims.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non hazardous
- Formulated for Class A and B fires
- Environmentally friendly- fully bio-degradable Coal may be used immediately, does not require rewash
- Will not degrade BTU efficiency of coal
- Works with all types of water
- Specifically formulated foams designed for every thermal situation
- Custom designed fire suppression equipment designed to fit exacting needs and deployments
- Experienced coal mine engineers who can design specific systems and accessories to fit exacting needs
|Appearance:||Transparent, slightly red|
|Specific Gravity:||1.035 typical|
|Boiling Point||127 C|
|Flash Point, oF:||No inflammability|
FireAde 2000 is unique because it is formulated to attack all elements of the fire tetrahedron, virtually eliminating fire, leaving no toxic, corrosive or hazardous residue on the extinguished area or the earth under it.
- AIR FOAM LIQUID CONCENTRATES (Mech Foam)
- FOAM LIQUID CONCENTRATE 14CY
- WETTING AGENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANSI / NFPA 18
- ICAO LEVEL B